Friday, February 8, 2013

Roosevelt Art District, AZ

A whole new adventure in Phoenix this time. As I was traveling alone, I opted to room at a hostel. It just happened to be in the Roosevelt Art District. What an eclectic place! But then, what should you expect from a place that has had the influence and demarcation from people all over the world!

During my stay, they were from Croatia, New Zealand, British Columbia, France, Chicago and Vancouver! We had quite the wonderful time over breakfast and a dinner we shared one evening, along with a Bluegrass jam session at a local coffee shop!

If you ever need a great place to stay for a few days in Phoenix, try the Metcalf House.



You can tell just how tired I was...and notice that is just a Pepsi in my hand!

Thanks to all of you.............happy travels!!!

No comments: