Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I AM IN TEARS!!!



                                                    tears.....................of great joy!  ( drum roll please!)



My painting, Illumination, has been selected for the SAS show in Scottsdale...
.
 "Best and the Brightest" !
 



What an honor...........when I saw the email, I was preparing myself to see that    'there were so many wonderful works but.....'

(You know how it goes)

I am over the moon with joy! Guess that is a good thing in missing the deadline for the miniature show in Florida because now I will be headed to Scottsdale in January for the opening, rather than Florida. Now there is no schedule conflict.     Happy to have a friend come along if any of you are so inclined, let me know!

Opening is January 10...........CHEERS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, Ruth Ann, this is over the top!!!!!! And the painting is so deserving!!!!!!!

Many, many congratulations!!!!!