Wednesday, October 16, 2013

#49 .......FALLing...60 paintings in 60 days for $60

With some big and small commissions waiting in line in the studio, along with those paintings in my head that I would like to attempt to get on canvas, I am looking forward to completing these 60/60/$60!!!  I can hardly wait to share some of those with you. I have some incredible brown eyes staring at me now, waiting to be immortalized on a painting panel for it's owner as a Christmas gift.

On the other hand, I am happy that many of my paintings have a new home where many can love them! ( remember, these normally sell for up to $250, so grab one before this special ends)

 Here's another one ..... some of you may fall in love with and want to give a new home...


#49     FALLing     8 x 10" oil 
 
$60
 
 




No comments: