Thursday, October 17, 2013

#50...Single Perfect Blossom... 60 paintings in 60 days for $60

Well, I wanted to do something special for #50!  As I have been fussing with getting the computer working right again for the last two days, there was little time spent painting.  I did get a drawing started for a commission and I ran across this fabulous frame that I recently purchased at an antique store in Wyoming. Instantly I saw this previously created painting of mine in it! The frame I had it in was too heavy and overwhelming; this one just perfectly finishes it around the edges and lets the art shine. Love it when you find that combination. 

One lucky person will be making this one a new resident of their home...will YOU be the lucky one?



#50
 
Single Perfect Blossom
 
framed, 5 x 7" alcohol inks on Yupo paper
 
$60
 
 




 
Thank you for being a part of my artistic adventure.......

No comments: