Monday, September 2, 2013

60 paintings/60days/$60 Day #1

Maybe I am a little crazy, but here goes. To get me painting more and giving you a great deal, I am going to attempt to paint 60 paintings in 60 days and you get the chance to purchase them for only $60!

It is good to work with an  'attitude of gratitude' and that is my motivation for this challenge. So many of you have been so wonderful to me that I want to keep 'paying it forward'.

I will be doing a bit of travel during this tremendous challenge, so for those of you that love the west, be sure to watch as many of these paintings will be done on location from Denver to Wyoming.

One will be from the Wagon Box Ranch for sure, as we mentor the students from Dubois, Wyoming, middle school and high school.

Here is day #1.......HURRY! at only $60 for an original oil painting, these will go quickly...

 
Aspens among the cottonwoods  
9 x 12" oil on panel
 
$60 special
 
 

No comments: