Saturday, September 28, 2013

Back to reality & catching up # 10, 11, 12 in 60 paintings in 60 days for $60

I elected to leave my laptop behind as I traveled to Colorado and Wyoming; one less thing to check through at the airport and I wasn't sure if I would have time to post anyhow. As it turned out, I was right; things were way too busy! Wonderfully so! Spending some time with family after so many years apart, was truly a treat. To that, add the beauty of the incredible and vast landscape of the west. I am still in awe. I feel so blessed to have been a part of this great adventure, so forgive me for not posting. I will do my best to get caught up in a timely manner.

Here are paintings # 10-12..........remember, the $60 plus shipping is only good through the end of October, so if you are wanting gifts for the holidays, don't delay. Most paintings will revert to a price of $200 or more on Nov. 1, so these are all a real bargain! My way of saying thanks...


 #10 Pass the Salt, please?   7 x 9" oil on panel
 







 # 11 Green Bottle with Grapes 7 x 9" oil on panel
 




 
 
# 12 Sweet Peppers on Blue 7 x 9" oil on panel
 


No comments: