Saturday, January 26, 2013

# 26...Blue Light Special

It was a chore to make myself not cave in and skip a painting today! Oh, I wanted to paint......I just wanted to start a big painting and take days to finish! I am SO in the mood to create...but I flipped through the possibilities and even started on a couple. They were ones that I would really have to push to get done in a day and that was not my mood today.

As I hunted for another photo, this one just caught my eye; perfect to concentrate on reflections and simple enough to do in a short time. HA! All those reflctions were SO complicated and there is so much more to do to this one but here it is...

                                          Blue Light Special
                                        8 x 10" oil on mat board

As always, thanks for looking................Ruth Ann

No comments: